Business Development Manager
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
We are a start up commercial foreign exchange company that offer a clear cut straight forward service based in the City of London. We concentrate on SME’s to meet with their foreign exchange needs. Numex FX uses in depth FX market intelligence to provide access to the very best foreign exchange rates. Our exchange rates are on average 3.5% better than the banks and we negotiate to win the business. We are authorised and regulated by the FSA and HMRC. This means we can offer our clients a secure environment to transact foreign currency payments.
We are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced business development manager to add to our team.
We are looking for a senior business development manager who has experience working in FX and the prepaid industry. This role will involve:
- New Business Sales
- Account Management
- AML and Compliance
- Product Ownership
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the money remittance sector.
- An awareness of compliance and anti money laundering laws governing our sector.
- Excellent communicator over the telephone and face to face meetings with clients.
- Excellent negotiation and people’s skills to win new clients.
- A proven track record of sales achievements
- The candidate will be self motivated and self organised with the ability to work independently.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to work on their own initiative and create leads which will generate sales.
- A degree in finance would be preferred but not essential
- The candidate will have experience using Microsoft packages and in house back office programmes.
- 5 years’ experience in the prepaid and FX industry.
Please send your CV and covering letter when applying.